Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 12: INTENSITY!


10:28 AM – Phone rings & I’m driving. I answer, “Hi…Can I call you back in a little bit?” My headphone won’t start up and I’m driving in DC.
10:32 AM – Parked. Call back. Talk easily.

10:42 AM – Driving & working at opening my drink. Won’t open.
10:45 AM – At traffic light & working at opening my drink. Won’t open.
10:47 AM – Another traffic light. Still won’t open. Hmmmm…
10:49 AM – Parked. Drink opens. I drink it.

Wisdom?
Isn’t this something? Yesterday I jumped into Life @ 100%. This morning as I’m leaving the house I wonder if I’ve kept up with my intention. Here is life pushing me to keep my commitment. I love it. The universe jumping in to keep my intention true. Lovin’ it. When I drive, drive. When I’m drinking, drink. Intensity in life is life! Oh, let’s say it again – Jai Gurudev! Victory to that Big Playful Mind which is everyone!