Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 13: Look at me! Calm as can be!

2:43 PM Chetana is singing to somebody in her crib very sweetly. However, she isn’t known to sing in her sleep so it is safe to assume that she just isn’t sleeping. But, she’s happy. We’re heading out today with the intention of going pre-rush hour. Not clear that is going to happen. I haven’t packed everything and I’d still like to eat & drink something before getting going on that.

And…I’m as calm as can be.

Usually I’d be rushing around – mostly in my head; getting angry – again, in my head; blaming others – yup, in my head; etc. Today I’m as cool as a cucumber.

Wisdom? You betcha! Just being with what is and enjoying the moment and knowing that it all works out. Hardly ever does it work out as I plan. But, I’m only privy to imagining a small handful of the literally infinite possible sequence of events that can occur. So, rest ye merry gentlemen and let’s see where it all goes. Do what I need to do with love and devotion and let it shake out as it does. Now that’s Life @ 100%. Taking action without attachment to the outcome with faith in it all. A balance of Passion & Dispassion.

YippEE!