Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 17: The Whole World Belongs to You (and Me)

Still thinking about friendliness. It’s a quality of enlightenment - that childlike openness to the whole world. Do I still got it? I see it in Chetana and I sense her watching me to see what to do with it. When we walk by our neighbors, do I say hello? Do I stop and chat? What about folks we pass in the grocery store? And the library? They all belong to Chetana…and to me.

Let’s throw it to the wind & see what happens.

Can I – a relatively friendly and open person – take it one step further? Without being a whacko that scares folks, can I just be “at home” in every single situation?
So, within my 30 Day challenge of “Throwing Light of Life,” I am creating a 10- day sub-challenge of un-bounded friendliness, belongingness with the whole wide world – person to person.

Starting....Now! 1...2...3...Go!